How do I take out a lifetime mortgage on behalf of someone if I am their power of attorney?

If you have been appointed as an “attorney” under either an Enduring or Lasting power of attorney, (or alternatively as a “Deputy” under a court of protection order) please speak to one of our advisers who will be happy to explain what documentation we require and guide you through the advice process.